Friday, 9 September 2011

Musical Christmas

lotv1sm

Good Day Lily Of The Valley Fans !!

I am back today to show you another one of the newest releases from Lily Of The Valley. This one is called Musical Christmas !!!

They have been colored with my copic’s and I used the sentiment from the Christmas Greetings at Lily Of The Valley.

Well it won’t be long now till you have your orders with you so I can’t wait to see what you all do with them.

Thanks for stopping bye and as always sending you Big Hugs (((((((((()))))))))))

lotv1

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the ribbon holders and the pink poinsetta--fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I have just received my order including this one! Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome on my very long absence
    Holiday trip lasted a little longer than I planned
    Now I hope the longer I'll be visiting your blog regularly
    Certainly I have a very large backlog, I will try to catch up
    The work is beautiful, made everything very carefully and beautifully matched.
    I really like your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, love the stamp, love the colouring, love everything!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! this is lovely! Love the image, colour choices and layout! Judy x

    ReplyDelete