Saturday, 3 September 2011

More sneak peaks

bagcardsm

Happy Friday dear friends !!! Today I am showing you a paper bag card I made and distressed it big time lol I used a tutorial by Claudia .

The front of the bag is showing you Christmas Bear with Bird Table from Lily Of The Valley. These adorable bears will be coming your way real real soon.

I have colored them with my copic’s. And OMG look at these papers I got from Nitwit. They are called Still Joyful Hearts !!! Oh I just fell in love with them,  And lots of Glamour Dust throughout the bag.

The sentiment is also from Lily of The Valley from the Christmas Greetings set

bagcard

Here is the left inside of the bag. This images is Little Bears with Christmas Tree, again colored with my copic’s bagcardleft

The right side of the bag I have used Little Bears with Snowman !!! Aren’t they just adorable??? I have used a few snowflakes and a sentiment from Verve.  And some snowflake buttons I had in my stash.

bagcardright

Thanks for stopping bye and sending Big Hugs your way ((((((((((())))))))))))))

9 comments:

  1. OMG! This is absolutly fab! I love it! Your colors are also fantastic, winter with out being the usual winter colors...does that make since? LOL....Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful. Lovely coloring. I love the stamped images.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've have done an outstanding job Donalda. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERY THING IS SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE VERY MUCH WHAT YOU DID
    THANK FOR SHOWING

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWWWWeeeee.... These just go beyond cute... Absolutely Adorable!!! I'm definitely going to need these stamps. Your coloring and design is STUNNING!
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card - beautiful.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, love these Christmas images, so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely wonderful!
    Have a great saturday!

    SusanLotus

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing images:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete