Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Moonlight Wishes

Here’s the card I eventually got finished using the image from this week’s Quick Flicks video. 

bev-rochester-lotv-moonlight-wishes

The image is Moonlight Wishes which is from the 2nd Lili of the Valley Christmas release, why did I wait so long to colour her??  I’m in love!  She’s been coloured with Copics

Skin E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair E25, E50; Hat R85, R83, R81, RV00; Dress BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000; Moon E50, YR30; Leaves YG67, YG61, G20

bev-rochester-lotv-moonlight-wishes2

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

8 comments:

  1. This is just amazing the image is so adorable and the colouring is perfect lovely layout and fabulous background papers, embellishments and sentiment:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card,and the flowers are fantastics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tutorial was great! The card you made with this stamp is gorgeous! Such beautiful flowers you used.
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Bev I have this image shes gorgeous love the lilac.. took your advice and got momento ink , funny enough I bought lilac and purple shades for her to gonna try tonight... Love what you have done it looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! it is so pretty! I love that little girl on the moon. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful image, sooo sweet gorgeous flowers and the snowflake charm is adorable
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your colors, they go well with the image which is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card. I love the colours and the little girl on the moon. Fab. colouring. :-))

    ReplyDelete