Monday, 12 September 2011

Little Trumpet

lotv2sm

Good day dear friends.

I have another card made with one of the new releases from Lily Of The Valley to show you today.

This cutie is called Little Trumpet !!

She has been colored with my copic’s and has some glamour dust on her wings.

I have again used these gorgeous papers from Nitwit. I just can’t get enough of these beautiful papers.

I used the Christmas Greetings sentiment from Lily Of The Valley 

I used a Spellbinders die for my image and used a MS border punch.

Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaf is a punch from LEM

Well I hope you all are still enjoying seeing the new release and so hope you got your orders in for these cuties.

Thanks for stopping bye and Big Hugs (((((((((((((())))))))))))))))

lotv2

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donalda,

    Beautiful Christmascard and great colorchoice.

    THea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. Wonderfully done. Stamp is beautifully painted.
    Yours sincerely Dobra.

    ReplyDelete