Thursday, 1 September 2011

A Little Reminder

Hi Lili of the Valley Lovers, just a quick reminder to let you know that Lili of the Valley Challenge is back after our 2 week break, we are sponsored this week by the lovely Lisa and Laila with a £10 voucher to be spent on the website.  Our Challenge this week is a fabulous sketch by our own very dear Pops, so do hope you can come and join us.

 

I thought I would show you my DT Card for the Challenge which has been made with another Image from the upcoming Christmas 2 release  This one is called “Moonlight Wishes”.

 

IMG_0745a

 

 

For more info on how I made this card please visit my blog Here, and don’t forget to check out all the Lili of the Valley Design Teams blogs for more Sneak Peeks.

 

Hugs

Jac xx

4 comments:

  1. I really do LOVE this stamp Jacqui and your colours are so cool and peaceful..perfect!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these new images are just adorable and make gorgeous cards:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the mainly white colourway - so classy xx

    ReplyDelete