Monday, 5 September 2011

Little Lilac Lovely

Picture 007c copy

Hi there peeps :)

 Dawny P here and are you ready for tomorrow?  I don’t think I could pick a fave from this release as they are all so very lovely.

I thought I’d share one more with you today and this is …. 

Picture 002c copy

…. Fishing Buddies

I coloured it with Copics and polychromos pencils and the Copics I used are -

E000, E00, E21 (skin), E50 (hair), BG10, BV0000,BV000, BV00, BV02, BV13, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, Y08, Y11 (the rest).

Thank you for sharing and if you need any further info re papers etc, all the deets are on my blog.

Enjoy your day and hugs to all xxx

7 comments:

  1. Great card, lovely!

    Hugs
    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this card is fantastic!!! This is my favorite stamp of the new release!
    Hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! truly love the image and the colours are just adorable:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS... WOWEE, I can't even tell you, my jaw just about dropped to the flooor. This is beyond anything, beyond AMAZING, Totally Gorgeous. What an absolutly adorable image, Man I need to win the lotto there are soooo many that I want to buy.... Your card with all the purples just perfection Dawny... My Goodness...
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the winterstamps! Need to get some :)
    Have a great creative week!
    SusanLotus

    ReplyDelete