Saturday, 10 September 2011

Little Ivy

Good Morning dear friends !!

I have another new image from Lily Of The Valley called Little Ivy

The sentiment is from Lily of The Valley also from the Christmas Greetings.

Colored with my copic’s and I have used glamour dust on her.

These gorgeous papers are from Nitwit and I just can’t stop using these for my Christmas cards for I so love purple  and these papers are just gorgeous.

I have used a MS border punch and a Spellbinders corner die along with the Magnolia flourish.

The purple poinsettia is from Prima

lotv3

Well I hope you all have enjoyed my project today.

Thanks for stopping bye and sending you big hugs ((((((()))))))))))))

5 comments:

  1. Fab card love the purple and the image is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an adorable little image and nicely put together on this lovely card :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp, love the colouring, love all of it!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet & pretty. Love the colors and the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card. The purple is gorgeous. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete