Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Little Brown Bear :)

Picture 006c copy

Morning peeps and hope you are all OK :)

 Dawny P here and I thought I’d share a card I made using one of the new  Lili Of The Valley releases.  

Picture 001c copy

This is Christmas Bears Presents - isn’t he sweet :)

I coloured him with these Copics -

C1, C3, E08, E29, E33, E35, E37, E41, E42, E43, E47, G94, R46, YG0000, YG03

and added a dash of polychromos here and there.

Here’s another pic for you.

Picture 002c copy

I am really loving this release.

There is something for everybody, and they are all  oooooh so cute as well as being a dream to colour. Thank you for stopping by and for sharing and if you want further deets about the card, you can find them all on my blog.

Enjoy your day and hugs to all xxx

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore LOTV stamps, the bear stamps are so cute , gorgeous card
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just stunning gorgeous image and beautifully coloured :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete