Thursday, 29 September 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge

We have a new challenge posted today on Lili of the Valley Challenge our theme this week is “Button It “ and Lili of the Valley have donated a £15 voucher so do hope you can come and join us.

IMG_0865

I was discussing using Distress Inks for colouring with a couple of friends at the weekend and I realised how much I had missed using them since I started to colour with Markers, so yesterday I got my DI’s out and had a go, it was not as easy as I thought to pick up again think I need a bit more practise, but it was really enjoyable to have a paintbrush in my hands again.

IMG_0866

I

If you would like more info on how I made this card and the Distress Ink Colours used to colour the image please pop over  to my blog here

Have a lovely day

Hugs Jacs xx

3 comments:

  1. Just an amazing image and the background papers are gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute cartoons i really like the cards. thanks best of luck!


    Clear Cards
    plastic vip cards

    ReplyDelete