Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Isn’t She Lovely :)

 

Picture 007c copy

Hi peeps, Dawny P here and hope you are all OK xxx

I thought I’d share another card with you that I made using one of the new releases which you can see here.

This is Milly Winter Window and she was coloured with these Copics

E000, E00, E21, R20 (skin), e42, e50 (hair), C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, E000, E40, E43, G99, R85, RV0000, RV000, RV000, YG0000, YG03 (the rest).

I also added some extra shading with polychromos pencils.

 Picture 001c copy

You can’t beat a pink Christmas can you  :)

Picture 003c copy

The rest of the deets for the card are on my blog and thank you for sharing.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Dawny,
    I love this image, can't wait till the postman brings it to me in the Netherlands.
    Beautiful card!

    Hugs
    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    this is so lovely hunni
    and i just love pink
    the image is so cute
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is lovely so soft are the colours and the image is just adorable:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is my favorite color, and this card is so cute. Love all the pink. Adorable image. The flowers are so pretty, cute DP, and nice coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, I love the image she is adorable and the papers compliment her beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww, so lovely Nice stamp and colors.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stamps is totaly gorgues. I love the cat together with her :O)

    ReplyDelete