Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Happy for you

Hi there, I’ve another magazine card today.  I’m working on several projects that I can’t show just yet so am I ever glad that I have lots of cards done months ago for a couple of cardmaking magazines (and most of them are Lili of the Valley images too!)   Apologies for the blech picture, I just could not get the lighting right when I photographed the cards and as per I was in a rush to get them in the mail. 

bev-rochester-lotv-girls-2011-2

The image is Lili of the Valley’s Emma Presents, the tags and sentiments are also from Lili of the Valley’s Clear A5 Tags Sheet and  Words for Tickets set.  The paper is Echo Park Springtime pad.  The sweetheart blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Doo Hickey Picket Fence die is from Dies to Die For.

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

6 comments:

  1. how cute, how fun, how lovely pink card for a shopoholic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev another fabulous image created into a beautiful card so stunning are your background papers and the embellishments truly lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, very pink, love it!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is oh so darling! Loving all the pink:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete