Monday, 19 September 2011

Fishing Buddies

Happy Day to all of you LOTV lovers! We are so thrilled that you have dropped by and hope you come often to see all of the inspiration from the DT at LOTV!!!



Just for fun I decided to make a little 6"X6" holiday gift box featuring the cutest penguins ever!! I used the sweet little LOTV Fishing Buddies from the latest release and colored it with Copics and Promarkers, cutting it out with Nesties. To finish the image I used Gold Spica for the stars, Glossy Accents for the water, Star Dust Stickles for the ice, and Prisma Glitter for the snowflakes. The paper is from Recollections and I just love those dots with the penguins!! I first put a WOC Miniature Silver Ringing Bell on each corner with some tiny red satin ribbon. I then placed the panel on top and edged the entire box with red ball fringe. I crisscrossed white satin ribbon and red polka dot ribbon, adding a double bow. To finish the front I used a couple of snowflake ornaments, topping them with BG holly leaves and some little 15mm Open Roses.



This side view will give you and even better view of the penguin theme from the LOTV image! The Penguin on top decided to fish instead of skate around...smiles!!

Have a marvelous day and until we see you again, hugs from Jacque!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning box Jacque
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I love this Cristmas card,is really very sweet!Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab box, Jacque & those pom poms are a great finishing touch.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the box, coloures and everything!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stunning, I absolutely love it so much....wow..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great box! I am loving those cutest penguins ever! Those pom poms are so cool too!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so so stunningly beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete