Monday, 19 September 2011

A Festive Fairy

Morning Peeps, hope you all had a good weekend.    Whilst at Harrogate I picked up some Lili of the Valley Die Cut sheets, I thought they would be a good back up if I was stuck for a card, although I haven’t used any of the Die Cuts yet I thought I would have a go at copying the colouring of the Lili of the Valley Festive Fairy Stamp on the  die cuts.  I am so pleased with the results especially as they are not colours I would usually use.

IMG_0834

If you are new to colouring  and have bought Lili of the Valley stamps and are not sure where to start on colour combos I think buying a couple of sheets  of  the the Lili of the Valley Die Cuts would be an excellent idea, they are only £1 a sheet  and there are 6 images per sheet, I wish I had been able to get my hands on them when I first started colouring.

IMG_0836

Here is a close up of the gorgeous fairy stamp

 

 

IMG_0835

 

Have a lovely week

Hugs

Jacs xxx

6 comments:

  1. lovely card indeed! I like the gorgeous fairy stamp and the way you coloured it - ideal shades. I like the idea to use a tag for the card - excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatiful Christmas card. Nice flowers you made.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jacs,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and your flowers are beautiful!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacs
    A gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!! Loving the whole feel to this card

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete