Sunday, 25 September 2011

Emma Walkies

A non-Christmas card from me again today, and another I made a while back.

My card which features Emma Walkies and Set 9 Mixed Circular Sentiments from Lili of the Valley.  The papers are Echo Park Springtime, the dragonfly is a Doo Hickey die an the pearls and pearl brads are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The gorge die cut border is a MFT Die-Namics border die from Dies to Die For.

bev-rochester-lotv-girls-2011-4

 

Have a fabby Sunday

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, this has got to be one of my favourite stamps!! Love her walking her doggies, it feels like I'm looking at me (although I'm not that pretty LOL!!) Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bev this is truly an amazing card the image is so adorable and the colouring too also the background and what gorgeous doggies :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Bev! A cute image and the beautiful flower with ribbon and brad, love it!~
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Lovely colours:)
    Hugs Anne-Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh...this is just lovely! I love your colour choice too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!