Sunday, 18 September 2011

Doggie Delight

Hi there, I thought I would share one of the cards I did for SC&PC a few months back using the delish  Crab Apple Lane digis from Nitwit Collections and Doggie Delight from Lili of the Valley.  

Because the paper is quite busy I kept the embellies down to a minimum (What???  I hear you cry – well this is about as much less is more that I can take rofl – any less and I wouldn’t bother making a card I don’t think).  I break out in a cold sweat at the thought of no embellies on me cards.  The 15mm roses and carnations as well as the gorge broderie anglaise lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts, natch.

lotv-doggie-delight

Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday.

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

6 comments:

  1. The card is so beautiful!
    Love it!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet papers and image! The embellishments are perfect! But how can you make yourself stop at only a few? Once I start there is no going back; before I know it my card is filled with them! You have managed very well!

    Hope you are doing well!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Beautiful red colours! Reminds me about cherries or berries !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so lovely great colours and great image truly beautiful!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG This is sooooo darn cute! love it!
    Hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete