Thursday, 15 September 2011

Christmas Wishes Sent to You

IMG_6514 
For my card today I used this adorable image called Twinkling Star.  It’s one of the new images that Lili of the Valley released earlier this month.  I used some patterned papers from Echo Park’s Life is Good line (not a Christmas line, but I liked these papers for a Christmas card).  I used some cream lace along with some brads from my stash and some seam binding that I dyed. 

IMG_6517

I colored the image with copic markers and used a sentiment from Lili of the Valley’s Christmas Circular Sentiments set. 

IMG_6519

(Sorry, this isn’t the best photo.  I’m hoping you can see the sparkle and flocking I added to the image.)  I added some white fun flock to her clothes, some white flower soft under her feet as snow, some glossy accents to the falling snow, and used a Sakura Gelly Roll pen to add some sparkle to the stars. 

Copic colors and how I dyed the seam binding  are in my blog post here.   Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Niki

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image; I love the colors you have used here they are devine! Oh and all those fun effects on the image are out of this world! Very cute card; very pleasing to look at:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gentle colour mix, very calming.. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh what a gorgeous card, and such beautiful colors
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card and colour combo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete