Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Christmas Dance


Hi dear friends,

for my newest card I´ve chosen another image of the new *Christmas Collection* from Lili of the Valley. This little cutie is called *Christmas Dance* and I`ve colored her suitably to wonderful papers of Maja Design, which are my favourite papers at the moment. I also worked again with a lot of glitter, I think an absolutely *MUST* for christmas cards ;o) Matching to the x-mas time I´ve chosen another sentiment of the Christmas Circular Sentiments collection from Lili of the Valley, which you also can get at the Lili of the Valley Webseite.



Stamps: Christmas Dance & Christmas Circular Sentiments from Lili of the Valley


Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for loĆ³king today.

Sending Hugs and Smiles

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card. Love all the details.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh what a beautiful card
    love the colors and layout and anything else
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. real winter card, ooo, it's cold! Very Beautitul!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just an adorable image love the layout and the colouring is beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours and fabulous layout!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete