Friday, 30 September 2011

Button it!

That’s this week’s Lili of the Valley Challenge – to use buttons on your card.  I think Aeroplane is one of my fave boys stamps from Lili of the Valley, that aeroplane is nearly as big as him bless.

lotv-aeroplane

I made this card for Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine on behalf of Lili of the Valley a while back so I can’t remember which Promarkers and Flexmarkers I used.    The fab papers are from the Away we go kit from Nitwit Collections.  It’s just perfect for little lads cards and the colours are so yummy.  The raffia ribbon and button is from Wild Orchid Crafts

I made the circular frame by die cutting two different sized circle dies at once, quite like the effect it has given.  The sentiment is computer generated.

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning your image is amazing and coloured beautifully:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!