Sunday, 4 September 2011

Angelic Lute

2lotvsm

Hello dear friends !! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Here is the USA we have a holiday Labor Day so I get an extra day off work. So that meant more play time lol

Today I am showing you another sneak peak from the soon to be released images from Lily Of The Valley. This one is Angelic Lute. Oh I so love these gorgeous angels.

I have colored her in with copic’s and have used some glamour dust on my image.

You can find more details on my blog if you would like to know about the other products used.

Not much longer to wait to get your hands on the cuties !!!

Thanks for stopping bye and sending  you Big Hugs (((((((()))))))))))))

2lotv

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous christmas card!
    greetings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    this is such a amazing card
    it's gorgeous hunni
    love the colors very much
    this image is my favorite one
    have a great day sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I really like the colours you chose!
    Hugs
    SusanLotus

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the muted colours!!!! Just perfect!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card so love this image and beautifully coloured too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete