Sunday, 7 August 2011

Under The Mistletoe

 

lotv5sm

Oh don’t you just love the weekends??? I have so enjoyed mine getting to play with some more of these adorable Christmas Cuties from Lily Of The Valley new release.

Today I am showing you Under the Mistletoe and I have colored my image with copic’s. I used some glamour dust on my image for snow and used a Spellbinders die on it.

My papers are from K&Co and I used a Swirl Flourish from Magnolia. This luscious ribbon I just got from Really Reasonable Ribbon it is Crushed Ribbon and I so love it.

I used a poinsettia from Wild Orchid Crafts under the ribbon.

Well enjoy what is left of your weekend folks and thanks so much for stopping bye.

Sending Big Hugs (((((())))))))))

 

lotv5sm

7 comments:

  1. Another truly beautiful card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    this is a true christmas card
    it brings me in the spirit hunni
    have a great sunday sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card - I have this stamp but haven't got around to inking it up yet, and am going on my hols for 3 weeks today, but your card is truly inspirational, so I shall be saving it to my computer as a reminder for when I get back - hope that's OK?

    Hugs

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precious card... images looks so innocent...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real beauty! Gorgeous colouring!! Love the bow and the papers are yummie. Christmas is early this year!
    Thanks for the inspiration Donalda!
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful love the new image and the background papers are simply gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete