Saturday, 13 August 2011

Thank You

lotv811sm

A new challenge is up at Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog .

I’m using Thomas today Big Bunch of Flowers. I have colored this cutie with my copics and the sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the Mixed Circular Collection .

The papers I used are some older SU papers as well as the ribbon, and I used a Nellie Snellen leaf punch with some flowers I had in my stash.

The border punch is from EKSuccess. 

Well come on over to the Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog and join us for this wonderful challenge.

Thanks so much for visiting  and sending you Big Hugs ((((((((())))))))))

lotv811

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is soooooooooooooo cute. Love the beautiful rich colours.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow luv that sentiment and great color choices on the papers and image used..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful just love the richness of the red its stunning and the image is too great papers and great sentiment:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete