Saturday, 27 August 2011

Sneak Peek – Little Trumpet

Hi Everyone!  I have a sneak peek to share of one of the new images releasing from Lili of the Valley on Sept 6th.  There are so many adorable images in the new release!  Just wait until you see them all!
  IMG_6311
On my card, I used the beautiful new Little Trumpet image.  I just love this image!   The new angel images are all so pretty in this release.

IMG_6314  
I colored the image with copic markers and after stitching around my image, I added some glitter to her wings and a couple red brads in the corner.  I used a sentiment from the Circular Christmas Sentiments set.   

For more product details and copic marker colors, please visit my blog post here.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Niki

5 comments:

  1. This is simply a stunner....what a gorgeous image, and you created something truly beautiful with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev,

    Beautiful card! can you tell me wich ink you use for the sentiment stamps. I have these too but not the wright ink i think, or not the wright paper maybe :-(

    Have a nice weekend,
    hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!