Monday, 1 August 2011

Ski Jump

lotv1sm

I would show you another one of these Christmas Cuties from Lily Of The Valley. This one is called Ski Jump. Looks like he is having a blast.

He has been colored with my copic’s and I have used some glamour dust on him. The papers are from BG. And I used my new snowflake from Memory Box. Love this die.

And of course this wonderful sentiment is from Lily Of The Valley also from the Christmas Circular Sentiments .

I used a MS snowflake border and a snowflake charm along with some ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for stopping bye and Sending you all Big Hugs (((((()))))))))))))

lotv1

10 comments:

  1. beautiful christmas card..
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty. Nice colors and a lovely stamp.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOW, this is absolutely lovely
    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, great colours and I love the image.
    Sheilagh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful image so nicely done great layout and nicely coloured:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, wonderful colors.,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Donalda love the colouring and beautiful image.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this colors and what a beautiful stamp

    ReplyDelete