Saturday, 27 August 2011

Music makes my heart sing

Hello fellow Lili of the Valley fans.
Claudia here, to show you my take on, on one of my assigned images from the soon to be released second Christmas stamp line.
This one cute image is not new to you Smile since my fellow Design Team Member Christine has posted hers. Make sure you scroll down. It is super cute and certainly shows how different one image can look if you choose different colors on your papers

Claudia_Rosa_Music_2

For my first card I went with the image that spoke the most to me. OMG.. I remember when I was a kid I learned the block flute in Kindergarten and every year my mom made me play it before we opened presents and she would sing along. Smile 

Claudia_Rosa_Music_1

The papers used on this card are by My Minds Eye SIX BY SIX (newest release), Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts, Paper Doily, golden scroll found at  Michaels – oh.. see those little golden bells.. I added 3 different sizes and it makes such a lovely noise when you touch the card. Even I had to shake it a few times and it made me grin Smile

Claudia_Rosa_Music_3

Alright.. I hope you like my card and come back soon – I know the other girls have scheduled her other cards – this way you see the entire new line in the next days used on sample cards.
Love love love
Claudi

8 comments:

  1. This is really a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning hun!!Love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and the colouring of that image is beautiful.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! that stamp is so cute and you made a gorgeous card with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Claudia.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely STUNNING card - one I'll certainly use as inspiration for my own someday - truly envious!!

    ReplyDelete