Sunday, 28 August 2011

Moonlight Wishes Sneak Peek!

Are you loving the new images so far?   I know I have several favorites from this collection.  Today my image is called "MOONLIGHT WISHES".  I love how it a little different from the usual Christmas stamps.


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  LOTV - Moonlight Wishes
Inks:  Distress Inks
Papers: Craft Creations Ltd.
Tools:  MS Pine Branch Punch, Sewing Machine, Cricut for Stars, Cuddlebug Folder
Embellies:  40mm Cream Tea Rose, 25mm Deep Red Roses, Aster Daisies, Cream Silk Ribbon all from Wild Orchid Crafts!!!

I used gold stickles on the stars and Stardust stickles on the moon.

Stay tuned to this blog for more sneak peeks and inspiration!

Hugs, Dena

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love this stamp now and will get determined it me.
    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that stamp...you have made a beautiful card with it....this will an expensive Christmas for me - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dena
    That is one fab card.
    And yet another stamp for my wish list.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous so delicate and coloured beautifully:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is beautiful, will have to have that stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so pretty. I love the image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty. Lovely stamp and coloring.

    Hugs AStrid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!