Thursday, 18 August 2011

Milly Flower Power

Hi dear Lili of the Valley friends :o)

I would like to show you a very special card today ... it`s a book card, which I´ve made after a great tutorial by Tina. I´ve selected the super sweet image Milly Flower Power from the Lili of the Valley girls collection and thought the colours purple/green are great for my project. Over at the Wild Orchid Challenge you`ll find a great sketch this week, which I used for my creation.







 



Lili of the Valley Stamps: *Milly Flower Power* from the girls collection & Sentiment Stamps *A5 Verses*

Thanks for stopping by and sending you hugs and smiles


Nixe-Moni

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry spelled your name wrong;) Moni
    Just wright ,Wonderful colord with the combo of your DP!
    Lots of lovely bellies to look at;)

    hugs Sonja xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is amazing it really is xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a super project and those colours are fabulous.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creat book card love the inside with those pockets to hold that tag!! great idea and great colour love the image on the front of the card and that flower well its just stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. aawwwww. that is totally adorable!! love it.. I love the image.. it is a must have!!!! no doubt about that!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Moni this is so beautiful :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous!! I juat love this! Beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply Gorgeous !! This is just a perfect gift. Love the colours and everything else about it..
    Hugs Laila

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous creation you've made! I love purple and I love the design. You do fantastic work!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card.. Very lovely one..I love the colours and other little things you have used ... Really a gorgeous card..

    ReplyDelete