Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Merry Xmas


Hello friends,

I would like to show you today another sneak peek with a sweet Lili of the Valley image. It´s called *Fishing Buddies* and is from the second christmas release of Lili of the Valley which will be released on 6th September at the Lili of the Valley Webseite. For my card I`ve chosen the wonderful papers Winter Song from S.E.I and worked again with a lot of glitter and snow effects. I also thought, the cloud and the sweet flags suits perfectly to the image.



Stamps: Fishing Buddies & Calendars from Lili of the Valley
Medium: Prismacolor Pencil & White spirit

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you still have a wonderful week.

Hugs and smiles

6 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous i really love this image.Gorgeous colouring and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fab card - the design is brilliant!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas card. Find the flag line very nicely done so. Nice stamp too.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just adorable, and I totally love that image. Have a thing about penguins ;o)
    Hugs Laila

    http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image and greatly coloured too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. o my can they get any cuter!!~!..great art everyone..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete