Sunday, 21 August 2011

Merry Christmas & You Tube Quick Flicks

Hello my friends.. happy Sunday for everyone, today I have a card Christmas card to share with Lili of the Valley’s first 2011 Christmas stamps release. You do not want to miss the second one Smile iam going to work on these sometimes this week. soooo cute I tell you.

Claudia_Rosa_Merry And Bright_2
I saw this sketch online and it fit the bill. geee… I always have a hard time adding my focal point image crocket.. there is just something about it, which makes it sooo hard for me. The panel behind the girl is cut with Spellbinders Grand label. I used the smallest die but cut it in half, so more DP paper would show. The second largest was too big.

Claudia_Rosa_Merry And Bright_3

Bev, started earlier this week a new section on the LOVT blog called “'>'>Quick Flicks” and I must say I totally love this idea! Nothing big just smaller things to show and look at, how the DT’s card making process is.. along the way, while taping, some tips are given. Definitely not so intimidating for me than making a huge tutorial. This Video is again in German.

 

Here is the detailed supply list

Stamps: Lili of the Valley “Make it Festive
Lili of the Valley Christmas circles (these are Rubberstamps)
For more info on the cards as of list of copics please come and see me on my blog:

Take care Thank you for your visit
xoxo
Claudia

6 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful. Lovely DP. I wonder why you stamped your sentiment on dark paper, this way you eye is drawn to the sentiment and not to the image.

    Yolanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see what you are saying...
    hmmm i might give white a chance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards beautiful love the image and the background papers are gorgeous great layout:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Claudia,

    Beautiful cards! Your variation in design is amazing, the eye for detail in all the colours used is outstanding. You picked an amazing card to case, the elegance in your card is very evident. I think I am in love.. hugs from, Marina

    please visit my first creativ Blog, stardet at the End of Juli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!such a gorgeous card and so pretty!!
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an amazing card; I do love that glass effect on the flowers. Thanks for the flik, it was so fun to watch...even if I didn't understand the German... I get the idea!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete