Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Make it Festive



Hi dear friends,

I would like to show you my newest Lili of the Valley card. Therefore I selected the great image *Make it Festive* of the brandnew first *Christmas Collection*. After long search I decided to use some beautiful papers from Magnolia and matching to the christmas time I`ve chosen a sentiment of the Christmas Circular Sentiments collection from Lili of the Valley, which you also can get at the Lili of the Valley Webseite.



Medium: Prismacolor Pencil & White Spirit 
I wish you a nice evening and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and smiles
Nixe-Moni

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card - that is certainly a lovely image and the colours look so lovely and festive.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is absolutely gorgeous! I just love those colours! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, beautiful, that's all i can say.
    Hug, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOODNESS!! Great image and l just love the colouring truely stunning as always:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh such an amazing card! Love the DP the coloring on that cute image is FAB!

    So so pretty!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful...a gorgeous red.
    Beautiful image and colouring.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, gorgeous image and colours used.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete