Saturday, 27 August 2011

Lili of the Valley Christmas release take 2 sneak peek

Well, if ya loved the first Christmas release from Lili of the Valley you are going to love this one just as much – a good mix of different stamps which are all so gorgeous!  They are going to be released the first week in September so not long to wait and loads of sneak peeks being shared by the DT between now and release day too so do keep an eye on this blog as we will be uploading our cards there.

Today I have used Angel Lute for my sneak peek, I just could not resist colouring her in.  I think she will be one of my most used Christmas stamps this year (IF I ever get round to making any to send that is lol).

bev-rochester-lotv-angel-lute1

All the details of how I made the card, products used etc are on my blog

bev-rochester-lotv-angel-lute4

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card. Nice Go Kreate frame.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAUW these cards are soooooooo gorgeous hun. I just love the different looks of these cvhristmascards here, soooooooooo awesome work.
    Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a gorgeus image can't wait to see the others :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete