Saturday, 13 August 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge

  It’s Lili of the Valley Challenge day today and the theme for the challenge is Thank You.  I had this image already pre-coloured (which I don’t normally do, I much prefer to make my card then colour the image so I know the colours will match perfectly). Isn’t Emma Pot Plant just perfect for Thank You cards!  The sentiment is from the Clear Additions  also from Lili of the Valley 

bev-rochester-lotv-emma-pot-plant

Emma Pot Plant has been coloured with Copics and I used:
Skin: E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E25, 23
Dress, hat, shoes: R30, 00, 000, 0000
Flowers & Present: R35, 32, 30
Dog: E19, 13, 02, 40
Dress: R32, 30, 00, 000, 0000
Bag and plant pot: E47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40

bev-rochester-lotv-emma-pot-plant4

The embellishments are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, loving the Made for You charm in gold.  I struggle to find nice gold charms and even took to embossing them with gold embossing powder so was thrilled when I discovered these on their website :)  The ribbon is their Silk Ribbon, love how the bows tie so perfect with this stuff.  The flowers I used are tulips, sweetheart blossoms, 20mm rose and 40mm Hybrid Tea Rose.

bev-rochester-lotv-emma-pot-plant3

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

4 comments:

  1. beautiful.. ♥ beautiful.. ♥
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie. Lovely stamp.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful love the pinks and the image is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, like the image, the flowers, the colors and the little heart. Beautiful!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete