Monday, 8 August 2011

Lili of the Valley challenge and some puppy pics!!!!

Hi there, I am slowly catching up with getting my cards on this blog, things have been crazy this past week now I am back at work full time again.  I did this card for the latest  Lili of the Valley challenge which is Roses – my all time favourite challenge I have decided (I wonder why!!!)

bev-rochester-lotv-emma-swing

I have coloured Emma Swing with copics and the barest touch of mulberry prismacolor pencil on the pink.  I pleated the lace just by sticking it down with red-line tape instead of stitching.  Much quicker and easier to do.  I heat embossed the corner metal embellishment and added some pearls to finish it off.  The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts as is the seam binding and other embellies.  Oh and the gorgeous scalloped border is a Memory Box die.

bev-rochester-lotv-emma-swing1

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

11 comments:

  1. So incredibly beautiful Bev.Love the roses and colouring, beautiful image, just gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so very beautiful Bev.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie. Lovely stamp and nice coloring.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya sweetie
    owwwwwhhhhhh this is so cute
    your card is amazing hunni
    have a marvelous day
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOUW your card is just gorgeous Bev. I so love, how you put it all together here, it looks amazing.
    But where are these pics of the puppies you wrote in the headline? ha ha ha ha
    Have a great week ahead with lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I just coloured her up myself, still have to make a card though. Hugs, Frea
    P.S. Where are the puppy pics??

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous love the image and the colours used also the flowers are gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a beauty this is, the colours, papers and flowers all flow so well.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little gal is so very lovely - fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete