Thursday, 25 August 2011

Lazy Afternoon

Boy did I ever struggle with this picture!  The star buttons are just not playing the game.  They are triple embossed and have a sentiment stamped on them but you will just have to believe me cuz no matter what I did they just don’t look right.  Don’t you just hate it when that happens?

bev-rochester-lotv-lazy-afternoon-die-cut

This is a die cut from the Take it Easy sheet that I have used on today’s card (another magazine one done yonks ago).  But I enhanced the colouring and shading with Prismacolor pencils, I love how it turned out too so will be doing this a lot more.  The Grunge Letter stamp from LOTV Clear Additions stamps was stamped on some of the paper from the K & Co Flora and Fauna pad in Walnut distress ink.  The sentiment is also one of the Clear Additions stamps.

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

6 comments:

  1. Everything looks fine in the photo Bev - in fact it's another super card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fine to me too Bev and I love the way you are adding extra shading to the die cuts, it makes them one of a kind! Keep dry, it's pouring again here today!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love how you've enhanced the image - I must try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique Bev~
    Such a relaxing card! cute image and embellies..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image, perfect for boys! Fantastic card yet again x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so inspiring colored image!!! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete