Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Kitty Gifts

lotv3sm

Happy Wednesday dear friends !! Half way through the work week !!!!

I am back today to show you another Christmas Cutie from Lily Of The Valley ! This one is called Kitty Gifts.

I just love these adorable kitties here. They have been colored with my copic’s .

Poinsettia is from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used a spellbinder label for the sentiment which is a peel off sticker as well as the ornament border.
Ribbon is from my stash and I used some glamour dust on the image as well.

Thanks so much for stopping bye and checking out these cuties today. I hope you all are doing great this week.

Sending you Big Hugs (((((((((((()))))))))))))))

lotv3

4 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    owwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhh this is so cute
    love the image very much hunni
    your card is fabulous sweetie
    have a great day to all
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh.. soo beautiful.. love all details.. ♥
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card... great images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. owwww love this kitty stamp, which catlover wouldn't ? Lovely card made with this gorgeous stamp. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete