Tuesday, 23 August 2011

I am still here !!!!

Morning Peeps, sorry for the absence had a short holiday with the Boys and Grandchildren, hired a caravan at Rye Harbour, we all had  a brilliant but tiring time, the weather was a bit windy and chilly but the boys didn’t seem to mind that.  I came back home to an order for an urgent  Wedding Card with the colour scheme of Pink and Yellow, a colour scheme that scared me a bit, but I am pleased with the results.  But I see that the rest of the DT have been really busy during this week, what a fab idea Bev’s Quick Flicks are I am sure you will appreciate them as much as I will.

IMG_0694

I have used my favourite wedding image from  Lili of the Valley Stamp "Wedding Couple", the paper (which has a pale yellow background which has shown up very well) is from K&Co Watercolour Bouquet Pad, the Heart Doily behind the image is Cherry Lynn Heart To Heart Die both the paper and die are available from Dies to Die For.

The Roses and Heart Charm are both from The Ribbon Girl  and the Sentiment is from Lili of the Valleys Happy Sentiments Sheet.   I have used Copics to colour the image and Polychromos Pencils to create the background.

IMG_0693

Copics Used:

Flesh: E02, E00, E000, Hair, YR21, Y11, E35, Flowers & Ribbons, R83, R81, RV000, Suit & Hat C5, C2, C1, C0

Thanks for looking and its good to be back

Huggles

Jac xxx

 

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jacqui, such a gorgeous card. I have bought this stamp to make my daughter's wedding card with for next July and I love seeing how people have used it...great inspiration there! The floral backing paper is beautiful. Thank you.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jacqui, This is my absolute fave wedding stamp, the papers you have used are just so pretty.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning always a great creation from you the image is lovely and coloured to perfection!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete