Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Christmas Wishes sent to You ...


Hi dear friends,

I would like to show you another card of me. This time I selected a super sweet image of the first *Christmas Collection* of Lili of the Valley, which is called  *Lots of Letters* and suitably to the brighten papers of My Mind´s Eye I played with a lot of colourful of my prismas. I also worked with a lot of glitter and snow effects, I think an absolutely *MUST* for christmas cards ;o) Matching the x-mas time I´ve chosen another sentiment of the Christmas Circular Sentiments collection from Lili of the Valley, which you also can get at the Lili of the Valley Webseite.



Medium: Prismacolor Pencil & White Spirit

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and smiles
Nixe-Moni

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous l have this image and you have fone a fabulous job on this one truly lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!