Sunday, 14 August 2011

Back To School

I thought I would show you a stepper card I have made. As you can see I have used the 'Back To School' little girl and coloured her with promarkers. I just adore this cute little image, I even remember going to school with the same hairstyle!!!

I though I would also show you an old card I made featuring the boy version. Doesn't he look smart in his nice new uniform? He won't look like that at the end of the day if my sons were anything to go by Ha! ha! Hope you like them, thanks for looking.

Hugs Christine x

4 comments:

  1. Love your cards, the images are so adorable and love the colours, the papers are delish.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet - love them both.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these cards are gorgeous so cute:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun these are both brilliant loveing both those adorable images oh how I wish mine were that small again,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete