Thursday, 11 August 2011

Back To School :)

 

Picture 004 copy copy copy

Morning peeps, Dawny P here and I just thought I’d share a couple of  ideas for cards to send the little dinks back to school. NOT that I am wishing it on them or anything lol!!! 

And btw, I hope all you Mums still have all your hair, not to mention your sanity!!!

So here’s a couple that I did last year :)

Picture 002 copy_thumb[1][1]

Firstly, one for the girls -

The image is Back To School Girl  and it just about sums up my youngest when she went to school – all that’s missing is the one sock up and the one sock down!!!

But the hair, uniform and big bag are spot on – I LOVE it!!!. 

Picture 005 copy copy

And not to be out done or left out,  I also did one for the boys -

Picture 001 copy copy_thumb[2][1]

This time I did an easel card and I used Back To School  Boy. That little face is so sweet and check out his tie peeping out from under his jumper. I think it’s the little detail like this that make us love these images so much.

They are just perfect :)

If you want all the shopping deets you can find them on my blog here for the girl card and here for the boy card.

Have a great day and thanks for looking and hugs to all xxx

10 comments:

  1. Wow, they are both awesome!!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous! I love the images. :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so nice... I kno i'm in live with Lili of the Valley stamps... but your cards are so sweet. And yes, I love my daughters... but September is coming again.... ;) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little boy and girl are soooooo cooool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - such great cards... Both of them are only so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SERIOUSLY cute! And your coloring again is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These 2 cards are stunning the background papers are so soft and gorgeous and the images are beautifully coloured, both cards are gorgeous but l do like easel cards they look just that little bit more special and professional :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Dawny these are gorgeous! Love these images and your colours are gorgeous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Dawny love the 2 cards!So SWEET and COOL!
    hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete