Friday, 12 August 2011

Back to school time!

Hello Lili of the Valley fans, I've got a cute little back to school project to share with you all! We've only got a little less than three weeks before school starts back up for us, and I haven't even started shopping yet. I have to admit, I hate shopping. I'm probably the only female on the planet that hates it, lol. 


I saw this adorable little backpack template on Splitcoast Stampers a while back and knew I had to make it some day. Then I remembered the little school guy stamp LOTV had, and Bingo! The perfect back to school gift to hold some fresh new pencils, erasers, crayons, etc. 



I created a tag to hang from the handle of the backpack and cut out Back to School Boy and adhered him with some foam tape. I colored him with Copics.



The notebook paper is from a digital kit I got from Designer Digitals, love how I can just print out however much I need for a project, in whatever size I need. I kept this one pretty simple, not too many embellishments since for a boy. I'm definitely making another one for a girl that is going to be all frills and prettiness!


Hope you like it, thanks for peeking in!


Katarina

10 comments:

  1. Adorable, I'm not in school, and I want one in pink. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super project...isn't he just sooooooooo cute.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous project here. I love this little backpack here, and I just have to go and try this out. It is so darned cute, and I just fell totally in love here, the minute I saw yours here. It´s simply gorgeous.
    Have a wonderful week-end everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome.. looks fantastic..
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet,just adore it!!
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is fabulous!
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete