Sunday, 17 July 2011

Weekly blog candy

It’s time for more Lili of the Valley candy, and we have a £10 voucher up for grabs. 

And as the new Christmas release is due out any day now you will be spoilt for choice on how you will spend your winnings lol.  Keep an eye on this blog plus the Wild Orchid Crafts blog and also the DT’s blogs for lots of sneak peeks and Christmas fun all week!

GIFT VOUCHER[4]

Entry is open to everyone, all we ask is that you put our Ideas to Inspire Blog Banner on your blog in your side bar with a link back to us - then leave your details in Inlinkz below and the winners will be chosen at random on Wednesday.

13 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    thank you so much for this chance hunni
    have a great sunday sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the chance to win this voucher.I can't wait until the Christmas release.... Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a chnace to win! can't wait to see the new stamps!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for another chance to win :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have added the link for you to my sidebar, but I just can´t get the banner, as I need the link for it to be able to add it, and I can´t find that anywhere on your blog???? I have asked about this before, and I have also seen others ask the same, but never got any answers from you, so could you PLEASE let us know, how to do this, if there´s another way????
    Have a great day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have added the link on the sidebar. Thanks for this lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another chance to win your super candy blog I have linked your ideas to Inspire Banner on my side bar:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant wait for the Xmas release. Your images keep getting better and it must be hard to keep up the standard but you still do it!

    Gill X

    ReplyDelete
  9. 've Been a follower for some time and saw Bev's only now that this blog was there. always find it great to get inspiration from different blogs. Am become as follower. Thanks for the chance to win the weekly candy. Nice idea, too. Put it on my blog.

    Greetings Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the chance to win!! I love LOTV!! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This weekly candy could be a great start to buy these gorgeous new christmas stamps!

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete