Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Sneak Peek 2

Another Card using one of the new Lili of the Valley Christmas Release this one is called “Lots of Letters”, don’t you just love it.
IMG_0548 
With lots of fur on the image it gave me a chance to use the new Ultra Fine White Flowersoft, it is just perfect.  The snow has been enhanced with Twinklets Diamond Dust.    The papers are from a Christmas Collection I bought last year, I am afraid the front page is not with the papers so not sure who it is by.
The stamps will be available from Lili of The Valley website  from 25th July there are 21 images in all, check the Lili of the Valleys Ideas to Inspire Blog  each day to see sneak peeks from  our DT members, I think you will have trouble choosing which ones to buy.
IMG_0546
Copics Used: Flesh E02, E00, E000, Reds: R39, R37, R35, R22, Greens: YG67, YG63, YG61, G20, Greys C2, C1, C00
Shopping List:
Large and Small Poinsettias, Silver Bell  – Wild Orchid Crafts
Buttons and Brads – The Hobby House
Martha Stewart Star Border Punch – Crafts U Love 
I thought I would show you a card that I was commissioned to make by Lili of the Valley  for this months Papercraft Inspirations.  I don’t usually show the cards I make for commissions it feels as if I am blowing my own trumpet when I do, but I thought I ought to let you see what has been keeping me from blogging for the last couple of months, so I hope you excuse me.
Mag3
I love this image “Little Girl – Swing Time”, she is one of our older stamps but is still popular.  The papers are from Nitwits Collections and of course the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Thats it for today thanks for staying with me
Hugs
Jacqui xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Great cards...love the girl on the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I think you should blow your own trumpet! :) Your cards are amazing!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Jacqui.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Awesome job you did on them too!!
    Heidi Brawley oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards the images are fabulous and so nicely put together with lovely backing papers :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Love the new image and the card is so beautifully decorated!!!

    The other card is really beautiful also, love the image and sweet flowers!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Just beautiful!!!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new images and this one is just adorable. It's okay to toot your own horn once in awhile. Such an adorable commissioned card. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, adorable images.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete