Friday, 22 July 2011

Season’s Greetings

IMG_6044Hi Everyone! I have a card to share with a sneak peek at another one of the new images, Kitty Gifts. Those little kitties with their gifts are so cute! I used some patterned papers from October Afternoon’s Good Cheer paper pad and some red satin ribbon. I added some small white poinsettias and a little silver bell charm from Wild Orchid Crafts.

IMG_6047I used these marker colors to color the image: R24, R27, R46, R89, R20, R21, R22, R30, W1, W3, W5, E23, E25, E27, E29, BG53, BG05, YG 95, colorless blender. I also used a pear green promarker. I lightly sprayed the sky behind the kitties while the image was still in the rectangle nestability die using a BG01 copic marker and my air compressor.

I used a sentiment from the Christmas Circular Sentiments stamp set. I also added a little white fun flock to the kitties’ hats and some polar white flower soft beneath the image as snow.

Have a wonderful day!

Niki

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious Niki! I love this image - so cute :) The OA paper is to die for isn't it? Oh yes!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a cute kitty xmas card... very precious....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just too stinking CUTE! I love it love it love it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card, so cute. Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just sooooo cute Niki. I love your coloring and these new images are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas in July...so lovely to see all the beautiful creations you make!
    Great christmas card and the kittens are so sweet!

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Christmas card is this with a lovely stamp.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs AStrid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love catstamps this is sooo sweet :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness This is soo Adorable! this Darling image is being added to my wish list as we speak..lol Your card is just Fabulous!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card...great satamp and love the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card. The bell you have added finishes it off nicely.

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card just has me smiling out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and such an adorable image. Great embellies. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. These images are wonderful so nice to work with and you have coloured it beautifully :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww how sweet!! Love those little mice with their Christmas hats! Gorgeous papers and embellishments!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a really lovely card, cutie image and love the mix of traditional and contemporary colours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete