Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Pretty Poinsettia

lotv4sm

I wanted to show you Pretty Poinsettia today from the new release over at Lily Of The Valley! I colored the image with my copic’s and used some glamour dust on her fur. I am not for sure of the papers it was from last year.

I used a Cheery Lynn Design doily die and some seam binding from  Really Reasonable Ribbon. The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley.  The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Well I can’t wait to see what you all are doing with your new images. I know you had to be like me and have them all !!!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping bye.

Sending big Hugs ((((((((())))))))))))

lotv3

5 comments:

  1. Same colors of border looks very best idea for attraction. I found round stars in your blog, really it is very beautiful work. Your writing style is eloquent, revitalizing,and fairly interesting.
    printed mouse mats

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow another amazing xmas card... Luv the colors and your layout on this one... cute doilies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, love this card, got this stamp in the post this morning, can't wait to play. Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card its gorgues!!

    ReplyDelete