Friday, 22 July 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

lotv4sm

Hello dear friends !! Are you counting down the days ????? Oh they are getting so close to the launch of the new release from Lily Of The Valley.

Today I am showing you Oh Christmas Tree.

My image has been colored with my copic’s  and my papers are from BG. I have added some glamour dust to the fur of her coat.

The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the Christmas Circular Sentiments Collection.

I used a MS Christmas Tree border punch and some seam binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I added some flat gems to the corner of the card and have used Magnolia’s flourish die.

Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks for stopping bye and I hope you are enjoying these sneak peaks as much as I have had fun making them. These images sure put you in the mood for Christmas even if it is July.lol

 

lotv4

Big Hugs to you all ((((((())))))))))))

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love this image and the papers you used and those poinsettias are fabulous!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card just might get me started on my christmas cards, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so beautiful...
    and this new stamp is gorgeous to!

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and papers. Fabulous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just one word.............Gorgeous as ever:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo gorgeous! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! this is a stunner! The image is adorable and love the rich Christmas colours! Gorgeous!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card, the new stamp is so sweet, all your demo Christmas cards are putting me in the mood to make one. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, you are just going with those xmas cards..
    You are very good I must say...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a sweer card, wtih lovely X-mas colour:O)

    ReplyDelete