Friday, 22 July 2011

My turn to give a bit of candy away

It’s my turn today to contribute a sample towards the Christmas in July with Wild Orchid Crafts and Lili of the Valley and my card features Christmas Dance, how cute is she!!!

bev-rochester-LOTV-little-dancer

I have used papers from my scraps drawer – I think they are Papermania and Elines Roses are Red.  The little lady has been coloured with copics (not a clue what I used for her hair though but her clothes are R39, 35, 32m E43, 42, 41).

bev-rochester-LOTV-little-dancer1

The embellies are all from Wild Orchid Crafts – I used a large poinsettia, guipure lace, satin ribbon, corner metal embellishment, and small gold padded angel wings for the leaves.  The  snowflake spacer is from Eggstravaganza.   A close up of that gorgeous flower.

bev-rochester-LOTV-little-dancer2

And now to my candy.  Wild Orchid Crafts has provided me with a mini candy below to give away

Mini Prize 3

And I have added a little bit extra – gingham ribbon, poinsettias and charms.

DSCF8293

Please pop across to my blog to enter the candy, I will draw a winner tomorrow night

9 comments:

  1. This looks so gorgeous and all these new stamps are just so gorgeous and so is all these new christmas embellies you´ve used. I love your card here very much. Stunning work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very very nic card you have maked and the stamp is so lovely.
    Thanks fot the candy, he is on my blog now,

    greetings Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This 'christmas dance' sparkled and glitters over you beautiful christmas card!
    Lovely colours and colouring!!

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and beautiful card
    Bev
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous thanks for sharing
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning candy thank you:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and a beautiful image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! Love the image - it's adorable!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete