Saturday, 23 July 2011

Lots Of Letters

lotvsm1

Happy Saturday dear Lily Of The Valley friends !!!

I so hope you have enjoyed all the sneak peaks this week and from all the comments I was able to read I know you all love them as much as we do. Gorgeous !!!!!!!

Today I am showing you Lots of Letters. Aren’t they just darling mailing there letters to Santa??

I have colored my image with copics and used some papers from MME. I added some glamour dust to my image and have used the snowflake border punch from MS.

The sentiment and ticket die is from Whimsy Stamps .

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and just a few more days and you will have these adorable images to play with. Can’t wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping bye today. Sending you all Big Hugs ((((((((((())))))))))))

lotv

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I have loved all the new stamps... as always they are just gorgeous!!! Thanks to everyone for showcasing the new stamps this week!! has been very inspirational!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    i have enjoy myself with all the new releases
    and all the lovely creations to
    have a great weekend sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning, love this stamp, your colours are beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really enjoyed us with showing all the 'sneak peeks' from the new christmas stamps!! 'Lots of letters' is beautiful and cute and you coloured it perfect!

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant colouring of that lovely image....gorgeous card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute perfect childs card

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh another pretty xmas card... Gorgeous!
    Happy weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous! I think this image is one of my favorites from the new release... who am I kidding? I love them all! Love the papers you used and the snowflake charm and your coloring is exquisite as always :)

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous. Great colour combo and fabulous image.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful creation Donalda with such gorgeous details and beautiful coloring. This party has just been the tops with so much inspiration and amazing designs by the DT. Can't wait for the release of the new stamps. Thanks for the party and the chance to win some of these fantastic stamps. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning l love all the new stamps!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous image..they are all so gorgeous...fabulous colouring,and lush bow, so pretty.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous image, loving the new release and this crowd is a lovely scene. Great sentimrnt and papers. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete