Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Little Festive Robins

lotv3sm

Good Day dear Lily Of The Valley Fans !!! I am back with another card today of the soon to be Christmas Release coming the 25th.

Today I am showing you Little Festive Robins !!! Beautiful aren’t they??

I have colored them with my copic’s and have used papers from Memory Box.

Sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the Christmas Circular Sentiments Collection

Border die is from My Favorite Things 

The large Mulberry Gardenia is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

lotv3

Thanks for stopping bye and I hope you are enjoying all the sneak peaks that are coming your way.

Big Hugs (((((())))))))))

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous great image and the colours are fab:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the xmas effect going on with your card...great color choices...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sweet image and beautiful papers and layout. Gorgeous card!!

    Am enjoying looking at all these fab projects and the new stamps - they are all awesome!

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo sweet! Love these little birdies!!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Red birds are my favorite and this is just gorgeous. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is another lovely card, loving the traditional colours of this one.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete