Saturday, 30 July 2011

Icing The Cake

lotvsm

Happy Saturday dear friends !!! I do hope this post finds you all well.

Today I would love to show you a card  I made using Icing On The Cake from the new release at Lily Of The Valley.  There is no way I can choose a favorite for I love them all. I have used one of the Christmas Circular Sentiments also from Lily Of The Valley.

Paper Memory Box

Punches and dies from MS and Magnolia, SU

Flowers Prima

Coloring is done with Copics

Ribbon from my stash.

lotv

 

Thanks for stopping bye and so hope you all enjoy your weekend. Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, the image is so sweet. Love the pink poinsettas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful & I agree with you, you are not able to pick a favourite x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are simply amazing with your xmas cards...
    Luv it, this one is so pretty with the pinks going on and that image is to die for...
    Great card!
    Happy weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning christmas card and love this image.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable !!!
    Very beautiful colord, lots of gorgeous bellish:)
    Color combo is so sweet for Christmas!! and your right,I good not choose also
    they are so sweet.
    Happy weekend.

    Sonja xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the non Christmas colours...a gorgeous card..love the flowers and fabulous image.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful the colours are gorgeous love the background and the bow stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful christmas card is this, with a lovely stamp.

    Hugs AStrid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card indeed! I love the flowers...who would think pink could look so lovely on a Christmas card? I love the image and as usual your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, I love that stamp, beautifully coloured, gorgeous papers & embellishments.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty, can we get a tutorial on how to do the bows?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!