Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Holly Bough and Christmas Puppy

IMG_6011web

For my card today, I used two of the new images releasing on the 25th from Lili of the Valley, Holly Bough and Christmas Puppy.  Isn't that puppy so adorable?  And I love the holly, too.  It would be perfect as the focal image and also works beautifully with other images, too.

IMG_6015 
I colored the image with these copic markers: W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, 110, R24, R27, R29, R46, R89, R32, BG53, YR20, YR21, YR24, YG17, YG63, YG67, E23, E25, E27, E29, colorless blender.

I used some patterned papers from Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas line and die cut the image using a circle nestability die.  I used some gorgeous lace and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts: 15mm Deep Red Roses, 20mm White Roses, 25mm Deep Red Wild Roses, and White Cotton Lace.  I also used the Martha Stewart branch punch. 

IMG_6019 

I used a Quickie Glue Pen from Sakura to add a little white fun flock to the puppy's hat.

IMG_6020

On the inside of my card, I used more of the same patterned papers that I used on the front and added a sentiment from Lili of the Valley's A5 Verses stamp set.

Now, don't forget to leave me a comment over on my blog for a chance to with this adorable Christmas Puppy image that I used on my card.

Have a great day!

Niki

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute Niki. I love your colouring!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the colours and layout!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki this is such a cute card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous l love the cute image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with that adorable puppy!
    Great colours, beautiful colouring!!

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and awesome colors and layout...
    top shape...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How right you are when you say that puppy is adorable - fab card

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable, beautiful card. I'm having a hard time thinking about Christmas right now with our heat and humidity :O) I need to start buying some Christmas supplies though, it will be here before we know it. Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow! This is SO beautiful! Love the image and it looks great to colour! Gorgeous papers and flowers!

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card I love your colouring and the images are so nice hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is adorable hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring! Cute cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow a lovely bold card...great! x

    ReplyDelete