Friday, 29 July 2011

Happy Christmas

Did everyone get a chance to pick up some of the new Christmas images from Lili of the Valley?   It’s so hard to choose a favorite because they are all so cute!

IMG_6110

I have a card to share today using the new Feathered Friends image.  It’s such a sweet image.  I used some patterned papers from the Everybody Loves Christmas line from Echo Park and added lots of stitching.  I used these flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts: White Hellebores, 25mm Wild Red Roses, 15mm Open White Roses, 8mm Semi-Open Red Roses, and 4mm Closed Red Rosebuds.

IMG_6113 
I colored the image with these copic markers: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, YG17, YG63, YG67, B34, B37, R24, R29, R46, R89, Y38, E55, E57, E59, E81, E87, BG000, BG01, BG02, R02, E33, E35, E37, E25, E29, colorless blender.  While the image was still in the rectangle nestability die, I lightly sprayed around the edges with a blue copic marker and my air compressor.   I added some white fun flock to her hat and coat and some white flower soft below their feet. 

IMG_6115
I used a sentiment from the Happy Circular Sentiments stamp set and framed it with some flowers.

IMG_6119 
I decorated the inside of my card to coordinate with the outside using the same patterned papers.  I added a sentiments from the A5 Verses stamp set and red poinsettia from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Niki

5 comments:

  1. Simply amazing - another gorgeous card....
    I get so excited everytime I pop into your blog page you put a smile on my face... Luv all those xmas card, I can't seem to get enough of it...
    Have a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i have just purchased this image and l'm pleased to see how nice it is you have coloured it brilliantly and made it a fabulous card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card..fabulous image and colouring and the flowers are beautiful..a really lovely card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete